Thursday 1 May 2008

Thinking of bringing this back

Not many people still visit this blog, but I might as well make this post.

It's been forever since I posted anything here, and to be honest I completely forgot this blog existed. Sometime in 2007 I found I didn't have the free time to post there, and then when I finally did I have the free time I neglected this thing anyway.

I'm taking a break from school at the moment, and that means during my free time I can focus on writing things that aren't assignments. Maybe I'll start posting here again. Plus I just released a big JJ2 episode and I'm tired of JCS right now, so this will give me something to do.

Too bad the J2C archive is down. There was a lot of good stuff in there, and I would have liked to continue to write about really old stuff. If I do wind up getting back into this, I'll have to focus on what is on J2O for now.

Never mind, it's back up! Thanks Brian!

2 comments:

Sampo said...

Blade still follows! Now, please continue. :)

Michael said...

Hooray for blade. I'm actually considering doing a review of Energized Action sometime. It's a pretty good episode. Probably won't get to it any time soon, but it's on the to-do list at least.