Wednesday 11 June 2008

Rabbitjournal

One of the ways I try to promote this site is by posting summaries on J2O of all the recent reviews I have done in the last few months. The section of the site I use is Rabbitjournal, a part devoted to community driven news. Being an admin, I could simply make a normal news post on the site, but I thought that this would be a good opportunity to draw attention to a very underused section of J2O. The idea is that other users can vote for good entries posted there, and have them appear on the front page. Unfortunately it's not integrated very well, so practically no one remembers it's even there any more.

About a week ago I made a post there but so far it has gotten no votes, besides my own. Because of this, I simply feel like pointing out that this feature exists. If you read this blog and feel like spending 5 seconds, I ask you to go and vote for the post I made. Otherwise, I'm probably just going to resort to normal news posts in the future, and while that would be a lot easier, it would also make Rabbitjournal even more irrelevant than it is already.

1 comment:

Sampo said...

It's an important blog you are keeping here. As far as I know the J2O community is not so active at the moment, and any quality activity, like this EvilMike's thing, should not be overlooked by the Jazz2 populace. I think that Jazz2Online doesn't point out efficiently enough where is activity going on.

Anyway, I am waiting for more custom tileset using level/episode reviews. So far these subjects have been so old that I wasn't even present in the Jazz2 Internet community those days :)