Thursday 2 July 2009

Oh yeah, this thing...

Hello!

I went on vacation, and when I came back I kind of lost interest in this blog. It's been about a year. In that time, I have mostly been working on finishing my single player series.

Well, it's done now. And since I'm done making JJ2 levels for quite some time, I think I might as well go back to writing about them. Plus, a few people have been bugging me to revive this thing.

As usual, I'll be focusing on single player, though I might mix it up with something else too. I also might finally get around to posting about my *own* projects, since for the first time in quite a while, I'm not actually working on one.

Can't say how long I'll keep this up before inevitably losing interest again. It really depends on how long before something else distracts me. Though, if you're interested in me keeping this up, feel free to tell me, or if you wish to, post comments.

No comments: